If you’re concerned about your child’s safety, you check out personal alarms for kids. You can’t watch your kids 24/7, so what can you do to keep them safer? A SafeSound Personal Alarm can help with Stranger Danger, Bullies, or even if kids get lost in public. Small enough to fit in a pocket. Light enough to clip on a backpack. A SafeSound Personal Alarm can be with your kid – even when you can’t. The top of the line model is surprisingly affordable.
The Care Go combines:
- Personal Panic Alarm
- GPS location and tracking – you can monitor movement live on App
- APP – GPS tracking and instant auto-alert messages for parents safesound personal alarm
Table of Contents
- 1 Alphahom Care Go – Personal Alarm / GPS Tracking / App Alert System
- 2 Reviews – Safesound Personal Alarms for Kids
- 3 Alphahom Care Go – Personal Alarm / GPS Tracking / App Alert System
- 4 Gentleman Bear – Personal Alarm for Kids
- 5 BASU Jr. – American Flag Alarm
- 6 Grasty – Pastel Kitten Alarm
- 7 USB Rechargeable Personal Alarm for Kids
- 8 Honey Bee Personal Alarm with GPS Locator
- 9 Conclusion
With the Care Go alarm and tracking system, you will know exactly where your child is and if they need help. For example, if you kid walks to school alone (or with other kids), you can monitor and track live movement on the app. For the one-time price of $50, you will have a nearly priceless peace of mind – knowing that your kid is safer.
You can read the review of the Alphahom Care Go below. We think it’s the clear winner, but it is a bit more complex than its competitors. safesound personal alarm
If want a simpler device, here are some top Personal Alarms for Kids:
How Do Personal Alarms Work?
These personal alarms are easy enough for very young children to use. Most are activated by simply pulling a “string.” This “string” can be a keychain, wrist lanyard, or something similar. Some also have a simple push button trigger. A SafeSound Personal Alarm is simple to turn on and when activated, it releases a piercing sound that’s 120 – 140 decibels. That’s certainly loud enough to get your child the help they need.
How Do Kids Carry Them?
Kids don’t usually “carry” the alarms in hand. Most parents attach the personal alarm to a belt loop, backpack, or other item that the kids always have. That way the alarm is less likely to get lost or forgotten. Of course, the alarms are compact and light enough to be carried by hand, but that’s not the practical, convenient way.
When Would A Kid Use A Personal Alarm?
These alarms should be used whenever the child is in danger and needs assistance from others. Unfortunately, there are too many potential dangers for our kids. Here are some common ones where a safesound personal alarm could help.
- Stranger Danger – deter creeps by drawing attention to them.
- Mean Dogs – fend off dog attacks (or other animals)
- Bully Attacks – get the attention of adults
- Lost in Public – get help finding parents
- Medical Emergencies – asthma, choking, diabetes, falls
Reviews – Safesound Personal Alarms for Kids
The Care Go personal alarm system is amazing. The gem of the system is the free Smart APP. It keeps you connected with your kid at all times. The alarm dongle is compact, light, and can be attached anywhere. It can act as a panic alarm – like others in this category. Inside the alarm dongle is a GPS locator chip. This chip connects to the APP to give you the real time location of your child – whenever you want.
In an emergency, your child can activate the alarm. You will be sent an immediate alert message via the app anytime the alarm is activated. You can rush to your child’s aid. Or you can alert the police and provide the exact GPS location. This technology could literally be life-saving.
- One-to-Many Alert:Care Go pushes alerts through smart phones to unlimited emergency contacts at the same time via Care Go App in both...
- SOS with Real-Time GPS: Care Go helps users send out SOS with real time GPS location to their emergency contacts via Care Go App. Protectors...
- Smart Device + Care Go App: Care Go is much more effective compared to traditional safety alarms since it provides accurate GPS location to...
Don’t be fooled by the cuteness of this plush alarm. It is a serious safesound personal alarm. The Gentleman Bear is completely inconspicuous. It looks just like any normal knick knack that a kid would have. But in an emergency, it unleashes a piercing 130 decibel alarm. 130 dB is louder than chainsaw or jackhammer.
The main drawback of a plush alarm is cleaning. It must be hand cleaned. Many parents simple replace these alarms when they’re too dirty. So, like with many things in life – the most lovable is not the most practical.
BASU is a highly trusted brand in the personal protection and alarm industry. The BASU Jr. is scaled down version of their original model, the eAlarm. The original BASU safesound personal alarm is rugged enough to be a “trip-wire” perimeter alarm in outdoorsy survival scenes. The BASU Jr. is rugged enough to withstand the rough and tumble world of kids. It is waterproof and crush-proof. They will survive rain, spilled drinks, and being tossed around.
The decibel level is 130 dB for a super loud call for help. And BASU offers a lifetime guarantee. It is a bit more expensive, but the quality if definitely higher. We love the patriotic flag print. It also comes in a variety of colors, including: black, red, green and blue.
- America's #1 Emergency Alarm - TSA Approved & Permitted on Airplanes. [-_-] IT'S NOT REAL IF THE ROBOT'S MISSING
- B A S U SmartPin Technology: Riveted pin design helps prevent Accidental Activation
- Made in the USA or Imported: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free 24/7/365 Customer Support
These kitten alarms are as durable as they are cute. They polycarbonate case is easy to clean, and it stands up to anything kids can throw at it. The sound level is 130 dB, very impressive for a safesound personal alarm.
The design is attractive for a wide age range. Even teens and moms like sporting these on their own bags. The battery power and life are longer than many competitors. And the LED light is a very practical addition. This set is a 3 pack, so the value of this model is hard to beat.
- ♥【3 Pack Personal Alarms】The personal security alarm is 3 pcs in the package. So you could share with family and friends, or use...
- ♥【Safe Loud Personal Alarm】130 dB personal security alarm for women, covering a radius of 600 feet. Simply pull out the pin strap to...
- ♥【Portable Keychain Alarms】The personal alarm equips with 3 LR44 batteries for extended life! Battery capacity 130 Mah, When the...
Battery life is big issue for a safesound personal alarm. This set from YDO is rechargeable with a typical USB cable – just like your phone. You never have to worry about your alarm dying when needed, or finding the right battery, or having to change it. You just need to charge once a year. That’s right.
If the alarm is not activated, a charge will last for more than a year. Anyone can remember to recharge at least once a year. The decibel level is 130+ dB – about as loud as jet taking off. This model is also highly waterproof and smash-proof – so it’s very kid friendly.
- 【RELIABLE IN EMERGENCY】It's of high quality and stictly tested to ensure every personal alarm would scream siren of 130db as loud as...
- 【USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】Do not need to worry when your personal alarm keychain runs our of power. It comes with an USB charging...
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION LED LIGHT】With LED high intensity mini flashlights, The personal alarm keychain keep your more safety. It have 2 MODES....
The Honey Bee works with a Smart Location App. This safesound personal alarm offers 2 levels of protection. It is an audible siren that’s 130 dB loud. And it can send you the GPS location of your child. With the app, you will know if your child is in trouble AND you will know exactly where they are. Pretty impressive features for a honey bee.
Like the Gentleman Bear alarm, this plush alarm is more difficult to keep clean. That’s a drawback, but many will find the cuteness and GPS locator irresistible.
- Note please: It will be hard to put the pin back if you pull it out, which avoids other bad guy putting it back when you make a sound for...
- Cute Ornaments-Mini Bee Personal alarm comes with a keychain so you can clip on ladies bag, handbag, backpack, schoolbag, suitcases, keys...
- One Key For Help Smart Positioning Apps- a standalone apps that only need to download and install the app according to the packaging tips....
Our top pick is the Alphahom Care Go personal alarm. It is the most expensive and complex, but it offers the highest level of protection. Whichever safesound personal alarm you choose, remember to teach you kids how to use it and when to use it.
Knowing that they have this layer of protection can give them the added confidence they need to enjoy their life – and do so safely.